Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentines Day at our house!

I love Valentines Day. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love having an excuse to let my family know I love them. I love to make a yummy candlelight dinner for the fam. A few years back I started making hearts and writing things I love about the kids on them and then decorate their doors. The first year Katy was away at College I sent my Sister hearts for Katy and had her decorate her apartment door. I don't know if she liked it or was too embarrassed. I don't think Eric would appreciate me doing that next year for him. So as I decorated his door this year I got a little sentimental realizing that this is probably my final year of taping hearts on my kids doors. Don't worry kids I will find other ways to celebrate that special day.

1 comment:

KM said...

Pretty dang cute Ang. I always do a dinner too and a treat but I love the heart idea. You a such a cute Mom! Love you!