Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 Part 1

Since Eric graduated we let him pick where he wanted to go for Summer vacation. Eric loves history so he wanted to got to Washington DC. Since none of us (except for Mike had been to the East Coast we decided we'd make a big trip out of it. We visited New York City, Boston and DC.
We went to the Late Show with David Letterman. That was a ball. Bill Murray was the guest for the night.
Mike had to go see if he could find Rupert and low and behold there he was and he was kind enough to pose for a pic.
Rockefeller Center
We visited Harvard. It's so beautiful there.
Katy has been a huge Red Sox fan for a long time so of course we had to go to a game. It was so exciting to be in Fenway Park. We had such a great time on this vacation. We ran the whole trip, but saw so many great things. I will post more pictures later as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my phone (I am technically challenged.)

1 comment:

Choboi said...

Yo Angie, I've been waiting for 8 years to read about part 2. When can I expect the update to come out?