Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oprah


Now this may be a silly post to some of you, but Wednesday was the last Oprah Winfrey show. Anyone that knows me well knows that I have watched the Oprah Winfrey show since I was in high school. I remember coming home and watching it with my Mom. All these years later I have continued to watch it. Since life has gotten busier I haven't been able to watch it everyday, but every chance that I got I was tuning in. I think about all the things I've learned from watching Oprah...struggles with weight, sex, relationships, education, loving yourself, giving service and the list could go on and on. I've laughed and cried watching her throughout the years. When my kids were little I would call my best friend and ask her if she had watched Oprah and we'd compare notes. There were many times when I would say "I learned on Oprah"...Watching her show has been so entertaining. I will miss my afternoon date with Oprah and will look back on all the years with fond memories.

No comments: