Friday, October 24, 2008







Husband Tag!


1. Where did you first meet? My friend Colleen and Mike's friend Terry were getting married. Mike was the best man and I was the maid of honor. We met while addressing their wedding invitations. I instantly thought he was so much fun to be around.



2. How long did you date? We dated for a little over a year before we got married.



3. How did he propose? One night we went for a drive and he took me up so we could see all the city lights and started playing a Luther Vandross CD "Here and Now" (Katy says this part is cheesy) then he asked me to get him a napkin out of the glove box so I did and there was my ring. I was so happy!!



4. How long have we been married? 18 years. That sounds like such a long time, but it has been a wonderful journey together. Mike is the best!



5. What does he do that surprises you? The way he is with our kids always surprises me. He is always there for them to listen and help them with homework. It shouldn't surprise me after all these years, but I am blown away with the kind of Father and Husband he is.


6. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his green eyes and his laugh. It makes me smile.


7. Does he have a nickname for you? Just hun.


8. What is your favorite quality of his? I can't list just one...he has always provided for our family. He is a great listener. He's never too busy to listen to me or the kids.


9. What is his favorite color? I am assuming it is red since he loves UofU football.


10. What is his favorite food? I am pretty sure it's sushi (we both love it).


11. What is his favorite sport? When he was younger he loved to play baseball and tennis. I think now after coaching Eric's soccer team for the past 9 years it's soccer.


12. When and where was your first kiss? It was in Colleen and Terry's duplex (sorry Colleen)


13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go out on date's and get sushi and see a movie. I love just getting to talk to each other. It's always fun just to be together.


14. Do you have children? Yes...Katy is 17 and Eric 14.


15. How old is he? 42


16. Who said I love you first? It was him. I was way too chicken. I knew I loved him way before he loved me, but I was too afraid I would scare him off so I held it in.


17. What is his favorite type of music? 80's rock.


18. What do you admire the most about him? I love how accepting Mike is of people. He never judges a book by it's cover. I wish I could be more like him in this area.









No comments: