Sunday, November 16, 2008

One more year in my 30's!



My 39th birthday was on Friday the 14th. Yikes only one more year in my 30's! On Friday Mike, Katy , Eric, and I went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then went to see the movie Forever Young. We went to see that movie because parts of it were filmed out at Grantsville's football field. Katy was there that day so she was sure she was in the movie. We looked hard for our own little movie star, but no luck. We did spot a few of her friends though. It was a really fun night and I really enjoyed the 4 of us being together. Time goes by so fast and I feel like our kids will be out of the house in no time so I love when we can all be together. Then on Saturday Mike took me away for the night (that was my present from him). He surprised me by taking me to the Zermat in Midway. We had been there once before and he know I loved it so he took me there again. We had a great night just the two of us. I am so blessed Mike is my husband! He's always so good to me and I appreciate how thoughtful he is.

2 comments:

KM said...

What is Zermat? I'm glad you had a good birthday. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Kari

Jen said...

Angie...Happy "belated" Birthday! Glad you had a nice day... :>